Lots of barricade zones throughout the city remain. We have a new project starting up on Wednesday that will last for the next couple of weeks.
- Main Street at Inkster Blvd, both NB and SB, the median lanes will be closed for necessary sewer repairs. There will be no left turns allowed at any leg of the intersection, and through traffic on Inkster across Main will also not be allowed.
Some ongoing projects that have caused delays over the last week:
- NB Archibald from Cote to Deniset – a two-block stretch as you approach Marion Street – the curb lane is closed for gas work for the next month. This means single-file which can affect both of our rushes, but will probably have more affect in the morning.
- WB Portage from Furby to Sherbrook, the middle two lanes remain closed for hydro work. Through traffic is permitted in the diamond lane.
- NB Sherbrook Street at Portage, the east curb lane and bicycle lane remain closed for hydro work due to the same project.
- WB Notre Dame, from Maryland to Sherbrook, the curb lane is closed for hydro work until Wednesday.
A couple of newer projects to watch out for:
- NB Sherbrook from Notre Dame to McDermot, the curb lane is closed for hydro work for the next couple of weeks.
- William Avenue both EB and WB, from Isabel to Kate, the curb lanes are closed for utility work for the week.