Some sewer repairs taking place this week on Stafford Street from Grant to Lorette has our median lanes taken away in each direction, meaning we have single file in the curb lanes for that two-block stretch.
On Monday and Tuesday, WB Portage from Minto to Wall will lose the third lane from the curb for MTS work. The median lane will also be closed periodically for flagpersons.
Also on Monday and Tuesday, EB Portage from Parkhill to Westwood, the curb lane is closed for water utility work.
Starting on Monday and running through the week, NB Edmonton from at St. Mary Ave, the east curb lane and centre lanes are closed for water work.
On Tuesday night, from 10pm until midnight, McGillivray Blvd from Fennel St/Irene St to Pembina Hwy, will be closed in both directions to accommodate hydro work.
Also on Tuesday, NB Wall St from St. Matthews to Ellice, the west curb lane will be closed for hydro work.
Ongoing projects include:
- SB Sherbrook from McDermot to Notre Dame, the curb lane is closed for building construction until the beginning of next month.
- NB Sherbrook from Sara to Broadway, traffic is reduced to two lanes for hydro work until the end of next week.
Thursday is a busy day for barricade zones as a couple of one-day projects start up, as well as two more long-term:
- Corydon from Daly to Hugo will see single-file maintained on the EB side as the WB lanes will be closed for the day on Thursday.
- Also on Thursday, NB Des Meurons at Goulet will see the curb lane closed for construction. This will also affect the WB curb lane on Goulet at Des Meurons.
Beginning Thursday and running into next week:
- NB McPhillips from Elgin to Pacific, the curb lane will be closed for water work until Wednesday of next week.
- NB Empress will lose the curb lane from Jack Blick to St. Matthews until the end of next week.