The right hand lane remains closed SB on Maryland from St. Matthews to Portage thanks to road work that is supposed to take us through the end of next month. The good news is, we had also lost the curb lane from Ellice to St. Matthews for a separate project last week, but that one wrapped up so just the one block is affected now. Expect delays in the afternoons as we usually get lineups back to at least Sargent Avenue.
Notre Dame Avenue will see some closures right around Portage Avenue. The WB right turn lane will be closed on Portage, while the east curb lane and second lane will be closed on Notre Dame. That will last the whole week.
A few other lane closures to watch out for this week:
- SB Pembina Hwy from Bison Dr to Dalhousie Dr, the curb lane is closed for hydro work on Monday and Tuesday.
- SB Century Street, from St. Matthews Ave to Silver Ave, the curb lane is closed for hydro work starting on Tuesday and lasting until the end of next week.
- NB Main St from Kingsbury Ave to Forrest Ave, the curb lane will be closed for utility work starting on Wednesday and running through the weekend.
- NB McPhillips St from Pacific Ave to Logan Ave will lose the curb lane for fire hydrant repair starting on Tuesday and running through the weekend.
Ongoing road projects include:
- SB Sherbrook St from McDermot Ave to Notre Dame Ave, the curb lane remains closed for building construction until the end of next week.
- EB Munroe Ave from Gateway Rd to Golspie St, the curb lane is closed for utility work, but should be back after Monday.