A clothes dryer fire in River Heights resulted in six people being taken to hospital with breathing problems.
The fire department was called just before 1:30 this morning to the 100 block of Kingsway.
The fire in the two-storey home was contained to the dryer, so the flames themselves were not really a problem.
But all the carbon monixide in the air from the fire was another story.
Two kids, a youth and three adults all had to be taken to hospital to be checked out after breathing in all that carbon monoxide.
They were in stable condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, but looks to have been accidental.