Henderson Highway will see some lane closures in two different stretches heading NB towards the Chief Peguis Trail.
From Leighton to McLeod, single file will be maintained from 9am-3pm, with two lanes open for the peak periods. The same thing will happen between Springfield and Whellams.
There is also a long stretch of SB Pembina Hwy that will lose a lane. From Osborne to Carter – which is a couple of blocks north of Grant – the median lane will be shut down.
Other new barricade zones to watch for:
- WB Marion between Dawson and Dupuy, the curb lane will be closed for the week for some hydro work.
- SB Archibald from Deniset to Cusson, intermittent single lane closures will occur for the next couple of weeks. Same thing from Deslaberry to Mission, although this will affect both NB and SB traffic.
- WB Provencher from Des Meurons to Langevin, expect intermittent single lane closures through this stretch as well for the next couple of weeks.
- EB Provencher from Nadeau to Archibald, the same thing will occur through there.
- WB Notre Dame from Sherbrook to Pearl, the curb lane will be closed for construction for the next few weeks.
- On Monday and Tuesday, Main Street from Margaret to Seaforth, curb lanes will be closed in both directions for communication repairs.
- Starting on Tuesday for the next month, Corydon from Stafford to Lilac, single lane closures will be in effect in both directions for the next month.
- Also starting up on Tuesday for the next couple of weeks, EB Corydon from Laidlaw to Kelvin, the curb lane will be closed for construction, but will be open for the morning rush.
- From Tuesday until Thursday, EB Broadway at Maryland, intermittent single lane closures will occur for traffic signal repairs.
- Beginning Wednesday and running through the weekend, WB Notre Dame at Furby will lose the curb lane for road work.
- On Friday evening from 6pm to 10pm, WB Broadway will be completely closed to all traffic between Kennedy and Osborne for the MAAC Collector Car Show.
- Memorial will also be closed for the MAAC Collector Car Show from Broadway to York.
Ongoing road projects include:
- WB Bishop Grandin remains in single file from just after Lagimodiere to St Anne’s until the beginning of August.
- Corydon from Niagara to Montrose, traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction for road work until mid-August.
- Des Meurons from Goulet to Provencher, single lane closures remain in effect for road work until mid-July.
- SB Erin from Ellice to St Matthews, the curb lane is closed until Wednesday.
- Inkster in both directions between Keewatin and Sheppard, that single file continues until the end of the month.
- Keewatin between Notre Dame and Logan, one lane is being maintained in each direction on the SB side as the NB lanes remain closed until the end of the week.
- Logan is still closed between Keewatin and Cecil in both directions until the end of September.
- SB Main from Selkirk to Flora, the curb lane is closed until Tuesday.
- SB Maryland from Ellice to Broadway, only one lane is open until 3pm. Two lanes should be available for the afternoon rush.
- Ness is still going through that road rehabilitation. From Mandeville to Collegiate, the EB lanes are closed which means single file maintained for both directions on the WB side. This will continue for the next couple of months.
- WB Notre Dame from Donald to Hargrave, the two right hand lanes are closed throughout the day. One more lane will open for the afternoon rush.
- EB Notre Dame from Wall to Arlington, that road work continues that at times can take away two lanes.
- EB Pandora at Plessis, the curb lane remains closed for road work for the next week.
- NB Plessis from Dugald to Kernaghan, the curb lane remains closed for the next couple of weeks.
- WB Portage between Furby and Sherbrook, lose the two middle lanes which has been causing big delays in the afternoon.
- Sargent Avenue between Alverstone and Victor, traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction for water and street work until September.
- Selkirk Avenue between Arlington and McGregor, curb lanes remain closed for sewer and water work until the end of the month.
- Selkirk also remains completely closed from Salter to McGregor for that street renewal project.
- NB Sherbrook from Cornish to Wolseley, the right hand lane remains closed for construction until the end of the week.
- St. John Ambulance Way from Empress to Portage, lane closures remain in effect both NB and SB. SB is completely closed for water work until the end of the week, while NB loses the curb lane until the end of the month.
- The NB bridge on Sturgeon Road is still closed for warranty works for the next couple of weeks. Two-way traffic is maintained on the SB side from Booth to Portage.