Prepare yourselves for the big delays if you’re headed SB through Confusion Corner, that longterm project along McMillan and Pembina that take away your left hand lane creates long lineups through the downtown on Donald. That continues until the fall.
SB Maryland will also continue to lose a lane from Ellice to Broadway that will affect your drive home.
The road rehab work continues along Ness, but the barricades have shifted. The EB lanes have been shut down from Mandeville to Collegiate since May with single file being maintained in both directions on the WB side. Starting this week, that road work moves, shutting down the EB lanes from Collegiate to Queen. No left turns are permitted through the single file.
Other new road projects include:
- Starting on Tuesday, Bishop Grandin between Kenaston and Waverley will see some intermittent lane closures in both directions between 9am and 3pm.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday, EB Cumberland at Sherbrook will see the right hand lane closed for traffic signal work between 9am and 3pm.
- On Thursday and Friday, SB Donald from Cumberland to Ellice, the left hand lane will be closed for sign work from 9am until 3pm while WB Ellice will also lose the curb lane.
- WB Grant will see some intermittent lane closures this week between Elmhurst and Laxdal for road work.
- Starting on Wednesday and running all summer, NB Main from Euclid to Stella, the two middle lanes will be closed for hydro work.
- Beginning on Tuesday, McPhillips between Selkirk and Redwood, intermittent lane closures will occur for the next few weeks in both directions from 9am to 3pm.
- EB Selkirk from Salter to Aikins, the curb lane is closed for gas work on Monday.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday, NB Sherbrook at Cumberland, the right hand lane will be closed for traffic signals work.
- Beginning Monday and running until the end of the month, St. Anne’s Rd between Fermor and Beliveau, intermittent single lane closures will occur for road work.
- St. Mary’s Rd will be reduced to two NB lanes from St. Anne’s to Caton and one SB lane from 7am-2pm. From 2pm-7am, traffic will be reduced to one NB lane and two SB lanes. This runs until September.
- NB on the William Clement Parkway, single lane closures will occur over for the next few weeks between Grant and Roblin.
Ongoing barricade zones:
- Arlington between Mountain and College, the median lanes in both directions remain closed until Wednesday.
- WB Bishop Grandin remains single file from De La Seigneurie to St. Anne’s until August.
- WB Concordia remains closed to all traffic between Molson and Gateway. EB remains open from Gateway to access the hospital.
- EB Corydon from Handsart to Kenaston, intermittent lane closures remain in effect until next week.
- Traffic is also still reduced to one lane in each direction along Corydon between Niagara and Montrose until mid-August.
- WB Corydon sees some intermittent lane closures between Shaftesbury and Chalfont until next week.
- Also on Corydon, single lane closures in both direction between Stafford and Lilac for the next month.
- EB Grant loses the curb lane between Nathaniel and Harrow for streetlight repairs until Thursday.
- NB Henderson Hwy is reduced to one lane between 9am and 3pm from Leighton to McLeod until the end of August. Two lanes are open for rush hours. Same thing from Springfield to Whellams.
- Single file continues along Inkster in two places. The WB lanes are closed from Burrows to Brookside, so two-way traffic is maintained on the WB side. From Keewatin to Sheppard, Inkster is also single file in each direction.
- McGregor remains single file in each direction at Selkirk until next week.
- WB Notre Dame from Donald to Hargrave, the two right hand lanes are closed for hydro work. Two lanes will be open for the rush hours. Also, from Sherbrook to Pearl, the curb lane is closed for construction.
- EB Notre Dame from Wall to Arlington, single lane closures continue until August.
- NB Pembina from De Leglise to De Vos, the curb lane is closed for water work until the end of the month.
- NB Plessis from Dugald to Kernaghan, the curb lane is closed for road work for the next week and a half.
- WB Portage Ave from Furby to Sherbrook, continue to lose the two middle lanes for the next two weeks.
- Traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction along Sargent between Alverstone and Victor for water and street work until September.
- Selkirk is also still closed between Salter and McGregor until the end of the month.
- NB Shaftesbury is closed to all traffic between Grant and Mountbatten for the rest of the week due to repaving. Single file is maintained on the SB side.
- The NB bridge along Sturgeon Rd from Portage to Booth is still closed for warranty works for the next couple of weeks. Two-way traffic is maintained on the SB side.
- WB Taylor from Wilton to Nathaniel, the curb lane remains closed for the week for road work.