Another long term road project stars up this week, taking us until November.
Archibald/Watt from Mission all the way to Chalmers, single file will be maintained in both directions for road and bridge work. No left turns will be permitted at Talbot, Levis and Chalmers. You will be allowed to turn left at Nairn.
SB Lagimodiere will also be in single file from Dugald to Marion – a smaller stretch, but could still cause some delays.
Other new barricade zones:
- WB Broadway from Spence to Balmoral, the curb lane is closed for the week. On Wednesday and Thursday, the WB curb lane will also be closed for your midday drive from Sherbrook to Portage.
- Logan will see some single lane closures in both directions between Bushnell and Patrick for the next month. Right turns may be restricted at times for trucks.
- Pembina Hwy will also see some single lane closures from Crescent Drive to Bishop Grandin in both directions. This will take us through to the end of the month.
- EB Portage from Banting to Daer, the curb lane is closed for the week due to sidewalk repairs.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday, King Street from James to Logan, the curb lanes will be closed for hydro work.
- Also taking place Tuesday and Wednesday, NB St Mary’s will lose the curb lane from Britannica to Novavista.
- On Wednesday, Edmonton St will be completely closed to all traffic from Graham to Portage for the Winnipeg Drop Zone Event.
- Also starting on Wednesday, Hargrave will lose the two right hand lanes from Portage to Ellice for construction.
- Beginning Wednesday and lasting for the week, SB Henderson will lose the curb lane from Dunrobin to Helmsdale for sewer repairs.
- On Thursday and Friday, NB Osborne from Oakwood to Maplewood, the curb lane will be closed – however both NB lanes should be open for the morning rush.
- Starting up on Thursday, the curb lane will be closed for sidewalk and curb work, but should remain open for the morning rush.
Ongoing road work that may still cause delays:
- Academy remains in single file for both directions from Harrow to Wellington, although it should be wrapping up at some point this week.
- Same thing along Corydon where single file also remains between Stafford and Lilac.
- EB Grant from Portsmouth to Centennial, the curb lane remains closed for hydro work for the week.
- NB Henderson is still full of road work in a couple of spots: from Leighton to McLeod, a minimum of two lanes will be open for the rush hours; same thing from Springfield to Whellams.
- Inkster continues to lose the median lanes from Inksbrook to Brookside for sewer construction over the next few months.
- The SB lanes of Keewatin from Notre Dame to Logan are still closed, resulting in single file being maintained on the NB side.
- WB Leila from Salter to McGregor, two lanes are open for the afternoon rush, however, sewer work continues so it will be down to single file at all other times.
- NB Main from Euclid to Stella, the two middle lanes remain closed for hydro work.
- SB Maryland from Ellice to Broadway, road work continues for the rest of the month resulting in at least two lanes being open for the afternoon rush.
- The major road rehabilitation work continues along Ness where from Collegiate to Queen, single file is maintained on the WB side.
- WB Notre Dame between Arthur and Princess, the two left hand lanes are closed for construction.
- SB Pembina from Cloutier to Grandmont, the curb lane is closed for the rest of the week.
- SB Pembina also continues to see lane closures from Confusion Corner on down towards Grant due to the big road rehab work going on there.
- SB Salter still loses the curb lane from Matheson to Landsdowne.
- St. Mary’s Rd is still full of road work from St. Anne’s to Caton. Two NB lanes are open until 2pm with only one SB lane open, then after 2pm, that will switch.