WINNIPEG – The City will table its budget earlier than normal this year.
It will be unveiled on November 22nd.
Last year, the budget didn’t come out until March.
The idea is to give more time for feedback.
There will be public meetings around the city in October.
Unlike the province, the city MUST balance it’s budget each year.
Here is where you can provide your input on the city’s budget…
- Wednesday, October 12: North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 13: Jonathan Toews Community Centre, 1188 Dakota Street, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27: St. James Civic Centre, 2055 Ness Avenue, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 28: Millennium Library, 251 Donald Street, 11:30-2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29: Henderson Library, 1050 Henderson Highway, 9:00-11:30 a.m.