A couple new barricades to watch for this week on some of our more major routes:
SB McPhillips from Selkirk to Jarvis, the curb lane will be closed until the beginning of November for hydro manhole repairs. Expect delays during the morning rush.
Meanwhile, over on Broadway, from Colony to Good, the median lanes will be closed in each direction for the next ten days.
Other new barricades:
- SB Ferry Road loses the median lane this week between St Matthews and Silver.
- EB Higgins between Austin and Maple, the curb lane is closed for the week for water work; the curb lane is also closed between Gomez and Curtis.
- NB King between William and James, the two right hand lanes will be gone for water utility work until mid-next week.
- EB Sargent from Agnes to Victor, the curb lane is closed for road construction, while from St. James to Milt Stegall, single lane closures will occur in both directions.
- On Tuesday, lanes in both directions of Arlington between Notre Dame and Wellington will be narrowed to accommodate MTS work. One lane per direction will be maintained.
- Starting on Wednesday, NB Lagimodiere will lose the curb lane between Reenders and Almey until early next week.
- Also starting on Wednesday and running for a couple of weeks, WB Silver will lose the curb lane at St James for hydro work.
- Beginning Thursday and running through the weekend, SB Main will lose the two right hand lanes for road work.
- On Thursday and Friday, EB Portage will see some intermittent lane closures between Toronto and Beverley for water work – two lanes will be maintained.
- On Thursday night at 6pm, NB Archibald will lose the curb lane at Plinguet until 6am Friday morning. No left turns will be allowed.
- On Friday night at 6pm, SB Donald will lose the two left hand lanes until 6am Saturday morning for sewer work.
Ongoing road projects:
- Archibald remains in single file between Mission and Chalmers until the end of the month. No left turns are allowed at Talbot, Levis and Chalmers.
- NB Arlington is still closed between Inkster and Machray for the rest of this week. SB traffic is still maintained.
- SB RT 90 between Ness and Academy, lane closures still in effect for the maintenance on the St James Bridge. Should wrap up at the end of the week.
- Inkster remains in single file between King Edward and Brookside as the median lanes are closed for sewer construction until December.
- Two-way traffic is maintained on the EB side of Logan between Keewatin and Cecil to complete the road reconstruction work.
- Confusion Corner remains full of construction, you continue to lose the left hand lane SB on McMillan from Scott to Osborne. SB Pembina meanwhile loses the curb lane from Osborne to Carter.
- NB McPhillips from William to Elgin, the curb lane remains closed until Thursday.
- WB Portage continues to lose the two right hand lanes from Mandeville to Woodlawn for the rest of the week.
- SB Princess from McDermot to Notre Dame, the curb lane is closed for road repairs.
- EB Sargent from Ferry to Berry, the curb lane is closed for water work for the rest of the week with no left turns permitted onto Berry.
- Selkirk is still completely closed to all traffic between Arlington and McGregor for roadway reconstruction until the middle of November.
- WB St Mary from Osborne to Colony, the two left hand lanes are closed for hydro manhole repairs for the next month.