More road work to watch for on Osborne from Tuesday until Thursday. The SB curb lane will be closed between Kylemore and Maplewood for sewer work, however, they should have two lanes open to go SB for the afternoon drive home.
New barricades to watch for this week:
- Ferry Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction this week between Ness and St. Matthews for hydro work.
- Kenaston will see some single lane closures between Bishop Grandin and North Town Road for the week for landscape road.
- SB McPhillips loses the left turn lane into the Northgate Mall between Mapleglen and Dafoe due to paving of the entrance road.
- On Monday evening at 6pm, NB Sherbrook will lose the center lane for some overnight sewer work between Broadway and Portage and will re-open at 6am Tuesday morning.
- Lanes in both directions along Arlington between Notre Dame and Wellington will be narrowed on Monday and Tuesday to accommodate MTS work. One lane per direction will be maintained.
- Also on Monday and Tuesday, EB Bishop Grandin will see some intermittent lane closures between Waverley and Pembina for road work.
- From Monday until Wednesday, NB St. Mary’s loses the curb lane between Sadler and Oustic.
- Starting on Thursday and lasting through the weekend, SB Garry will be reduced to one lane for MTS work.
Ongoing road projects:
- Archibald remains single file from Mission to Chalmers until the end of the month. No left turns allowed at Talbot, Levis, or Chalmers.
- Broadway is single file with the median lanes gone in both directions from Colony to Good until the end of the week.
- Inkster is also single file between King Edward and Brookside until the end of November with the median lanes closed in both directions.
- NB King loses the right hand lane from Notre Dame to McDermot for road and sidewalk repairs for the rest of the week.
- NB Lagimodiere from Reenders to Almey, curb lane closed Monday and Tuesday for construction.
- Confusion Corner remains full of road work, SB McMillan still loses the curb lane until mid-November. SB Pembina also still loses the curb lane from Osborne to Carter.
- SB McPhillips from Selkirk to Jarvis, the curb lane remains closed for hydro manhole repairs for the next couple of weeks.
- NB McPhillips also loses the curb lane from William to Elgin for water work until Thursday.
- WB Notre Dame continues to lose the two right hand lanes from Garry to Hargrave for road work through the weekend.
- SB Pembina loses the median lane from Thatcher to South Park until Thursday.
- SB Princess is now one lane only between McDermot and Notre Dame for road restoration until early next week.
- Selkirk remains completely closed to all traffic between Arlington and McGregor until mid-November for road reconstruction.
- WB Silver loses the curb lane at St James for hydro work until Thursday.
- WB St Mary loses the two left hand lanes between Osborne and Colony for hydro manhole repairs.
- St. Mary’s Rd at Consiton/Traverse, the curb lanes are closed in both directions. Two lanes will be open for the morning rush, and two lanes will be open for the afternoon rush.