We’re in the home stretch for a couple of our more major road projects that have been around since the summer time.
Archibald remains single file from Mission to Nairn until early next week. They opened up the stretch of Watt from Nairn to Chalmers last week, and the freshly paved roads have made things a little smoother up there.
Confusion Corner also still full of road work, but should be wrapping up around Remembrance Day.
New barricades to watch:
- From Monday until Wednesday, WB Grant will lose the curb lane for some MTS work between Cordova and Campbell.
- Also from Monday until Wednesday, EB Marion loses the left hand lane between Tache and Kenny.
- On Monday evening at 6pm, NB on the Maryland Street Bridge, the two right hand lanes along with the bike lane will be closed for overnight sewer work until 6am Tuesday morning.
- Broadway will be single file from Edmonton to Carlton as the median lanes will be closed, but only between the hours of 9am and 3pm. That starts up on Wednesday.
- NB McPhillips from Jarvis to Selkirk, the curb lane will be closed for road work from Monday until Wednesday.
- Starting Tuesday and running to Thursday, NB McPhillips will also lose the median lane for sewer work between Jefferson and Richardson.
- On Monday and Tuesday, EB Ness from Sharp to Duffield loses the curb lane for road work.
- Starting on Tuesday and lasting the week, WB Notre Dame from Kate to Lydia loses the curb lanes.
- From Monday until Wednesday, SB Rt 90 from Egesz to Eagle, the median lane will be closed.
- SB Osborne will see some sewer work done in the curb lane. Two lanes of traffic will be maintained in the afternoon rush hours.
- Starting on Tuesday, SB Pembina at Des Trappistes, the curb lane will be closed this week.
- NB St James from Wellington to Saskatchewan, the curb lane is closed this week.
- On Tuesday and lasting for the week, Watt will be reduced to one lane in each direction between Harbison to Levis.