WINNIPEG – 680 CJOB is teaming up with the St. Boniface Hospital Foundation to present the Radiothon of Hope and Healing.
Join us as we broadcast live from the St. Boniface Hospital’s Everett Atrium.
As of 5:30 PM, $134,000 has been raised; surpassing our goal of $130,000.
How Can You Help?
You can help make a profound difference with your donation to St. Boniface Hospital Foundation. Donations of all sizes support world-class health research and advances in patient care at St-Boniface Hospital. Learn more about the areas of the hospital and research centre where your donation can make a difference.
How Should You Give?
Help respond to the needs of the day needed-most. They are proud to offer their donors the opportunity to designate their gifts to areas that are most meaningful to them. There are many needs, and every gift of every size makes an important difference.
While every gift does a great deal of good, they invite their donors to consider making an undesignated donation so that the Foundation can help the Hospital and researchers be as nimble and responsive as possible to the needs and opportunities of the day.
Some of the things an undesignated gift can do are:
- attract world-leading medical and research professionals;
- purchase the latest diagnostic, therapeutic, and research equipment as quickly as possible;
- respond to opportunities to participate in global research projects; and
- invest in facility and equipment upgrades to help our professionals perform optimally.
- Undesignated gifts help our medical and research personnel innovate, expand the horizons of medical care and knowledge, and work with an entrepreneurial spirit to advance new ideas.