WINNIPEG – Police are asking the public to keep their eyes open for a large amount of missing medication.
In a release, Police say the medication was lost on April 7th on a Winnipeg Transit bus near the Empress Street and Ellice Avenue area.
There are six different types of medication missing, racking up to a total of over 250 pills:
- Apo-Quetiapine 300mg – 60 pills
- Teva-Rabeprazole EC 20mg – 30 pills
- Apo-Paroxetine 20mg – 60 pills
- Tylenol with Codeine NO3 30mg – 60 pills
- Novo-Loperamide 2MG – Unknown quantity
- Apo-Lorazepam 2mg – 60 pills
If you locate the meds, police want you to get in contact with them by calling 204-986-6222.