1. You still have time to He Ho! St. Boniface continues to be celebrating the 47th annual Festival du Voyageur. There’s tons of activities and performances to take in all weekend long leading up to the closing ceremonies on Sunday. Grab your toque and head here for more information.
2. The Great Canadian Wellness Expo features products, services and practitioners who focus on education and motivating people towards better health. It’s combined with the New Earth Expo to bring you the ultimate mind, body, soul experience. It’s on all weekend at the Convention Centre. Click here for details.
3. The Art & Soul: Clash of the Titans party is set for Saturday from 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Spend you night with those from the underworld all the way up to the gods from the heights of Mount Olympus. Come dressed as your favourite mythical figure. There’s entertainment all night long. All proceeds support the Winnipeg Art Gallery. More information here.
4. All your favorite princesses take to the ice at the ultimate Disney Princess event. Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream with performances all weekend long. Showtimes and tickets here.
5. Well, it actually might not be, technically, but in this case Saturday will be the Coldest Night of the Year . It’s a family-friendly walking fundraiser that raises money for the hungry, homeless and hurting in across Canada. In Winnipeg, they will be walking in support of Resource Assistance for Youth (RaY). Bundle up and trek 2, 5, or 10km through downtown. Find out more.