The good news is, there are not a lot of new road projects that start up this week, however, there remains a lot of barricade zones throughout the city with many projects still on the go.
Some of the newer zones are:
- Beginning on Tuesday and lasting the week, EB Broadway just before Maryland at Borrowman, the left lane will be closed for road work.
- Starting up on Wednesday and running until August, Inkster between Keewaitin and Sheppard, traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- SB Main will lose two lanes on the right hand side at Graham from Monday until Wednesday.
- McGregor will be reduced to one lane in each direction as well at Selkirk, starting on Wednesday, and left turns onto Selkirk will not be permitted. This runs until mid-July.
- NB McPhillips from Richardson to Jefferson, the median lane is closed until Thursday.
- Sargent between Victor and Simcoe, traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction for water work until the middle of July.
- NB Waverley from Mathers to Grant, the curb lane will be closed for sewer work for the week.
Ongoing road projects include:
- SB Ferry at Ness, single lane closures for paving work continues, left turns are prohibited during construction.
- Keewaitin loses the curb lanes in both directions between Church and Inkster until Friday.
- SB King Edward continues to lose the curb lane at Notre Dame. It should be open for the morning rush.
- Logan remains closed from Keewaitin to Cecil for a water main renewal project.
- NB Main from Euclid to Selkirk, the two middle lanes are closed for hydro work until the end of June. Diamond lane restrictions have been lifted through that construction.
- SB Main from James to William, lose the two lanes on the right hand side for the next two weeks.
- Ness is still down to one lane in each direction maintained on the WB side from Mandeville to Collegiate for major road rehabilitation until mid-July.
- WB Notre Dame between Donald and Hargrave, the two right hand lanes remain closed for hydro work through the weekend. The second lane from the curb will be open for the rush hours.
- NB Pembina from De Leglise to Cloutier, the curb lane remains closed for water work until July.
- SB Pembina from Ducharme to Des Trappistes, the curb lane is closed for water work for the week.
- WB Portage from Colony to McGee, intermittent lane closures remain for roadway re-surfacing. Three lanes of traffic will be maintained during the peak periods, otherwise only two lanes will be available between 9am and 3pm.
- Selkirk from Arlington to McGregor, the curb lanes remain closed in both directions for sewer and water work for the next month. From Salter to McGregor, Selkirk is completely closed.
- SB Sherbrook from Notre Dame to McDermot, the curb lane remains closed for building construction.
- On Sturgeon, the NB bridge remains closed to complete warranty works until mid-July. Two-way traffic is maintained on the SB side.
- William from Sherbrook to Kate, traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction until Thursday.