Roadwork is starting up on the Disraeli Freeway for the next couple of weeks. Catch basin and gutter work along with mill and fill operations will happen in both directions shutting down lanes throughout the day. One lane of traffic will be open during the day in each direction. Both SB lanes will be open until 930am, while both NB lanes will be open after 3pm for rush hour traffic.
Other barricade zones starting up this week:
- On Monday, the EB curb lane on Academy from Niagara to Waterloo will be closed for a special event.
- Also on Monday, EB Portage from Spence to Colony, the two left lanes will be closed for construction.
- On Monday and Tuesday, WB Portage at Colony, traffic signal crews will be onsite to repair conduits on Portage. Two lanes will be kept open at all times, however all lanes will be closed intermittently. Left turns onto Colony will not be permitted.
- From Monday until Thursday, WB Goulet will lose the curb lane for road work between Youville and Enfield.
- NB Sherbrook will lose the curb lane between Notre Dame and McDermot for the week. Trucks will not be permitted to turn right onto NB Sherbrook from WB Notre Dame.
- Beginning on Monday and lasting until Wednesday, Isabel will lose the curb lanes in both directions between Bannatyne and William. No left turns will be permitted from Isabel.
- Beginning Tuesday night at 6pm and running through Wednesday, SB Main from Portage to Graham will lose the curb lane for sewer work.
- From Wednesday until Friday, traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction on Ferry Rd between Silver and St Matthews for crane work.
- Also from Wednesday until Friday, NB Henderson between Hazel Dell and Linden will lose the curb lane for construction.
Ongoing road projects include:
- WB Concordia remains closed from Molson to Gateway for road reconstruction. EB is open to access the school and the hospital. WB will be allowed from Molson to access the hospital as well.
- Continuing until Thursday, Dugald Rd will see intermittent lane closures at Guy Savoie for traffic signals work.
- Traffic is reduced to one lane in each direction of Inkster between Keewaitin and Sheppard until August.
- Road work continues for one more week on Keewaitin between Logan and Notre Dame as median lanes in both directions remain closed.
- SB King Edward continues to lose the curb lane at Notre Dame, however, it remains open throughout the morning peak period.
- EB Logan remains closed between Keewaitin and Cecil with only one WB lane open.
- NB Main from Euclid to Selkirk, the two middle lanes remain closed until the end of the month. Diamond lane restrictions have been lifted through the construction.
- Until Tuesday, NB Main will also lose the curb lane between Kingsbury and Royal for water work.
- McGregor remains single file at Selkirk with left turns not permitted.
- SB McPhillips at Inkster also loses the curb lane for utility work, but should be back on Wednesday.
- Major road rehabilitation continues along Ness between Mandeville and Collegiate where single file is maintained on the WB side of the road.
- NB Pembina Hwy continues to lose the curb lane between De Leglise and Cloutier until the end of the month for water work.
- Sargent is down to single file in each direction between Victor and Simcoe until mid-July for water work.
- Selkirk remains closed between Salter and McGregor and also loses the curb lanes in each direction between Arlington and McGregor.
- The NB bridge between Booth and Portage on Sturgeon Rd remains closed for warranty works. Traffic is maintained on the SB side.
- NB Waverley from Mathers to Grant, the curb lane remains closed for water work for the next couple of weeks.