The Chief Peguis Trail will see the median lanes closed in both directions between Lagimodiere and Henderson beginning on Monday and lasting until Wednesday.
Starting up on Tuesday, SB Main will lose curb lane from Selkirk to Flora for a road work project that will last the next week and a half.
Other new barricades starting up this week:
- Des Meurons will see some single lane closures in both directions between Goulet and Provencher. This runs until mid-July.
- On Monday, NB Smith from Ellice to Notre Dame, the left hand lane will be closed for signage work.
- Also on Monday, WB Ellice will lose the curb lane from Furby to Sherbrook.
- NB Main at Graham, the curb lane will be closed between 9am and 3pm from Monday until Thursday.
- From Monday to Thursday, EB Portage between David and Bedson, the curb lane will be closed for hydro work.
- On Monday and Tuesday, EB Portage at Maryland will lose a lane during the peak hours, and two lanes will be lost between 9am and 3pm.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday, WB Notre Dame will lose the curb lane for MTS work from Myrtle to Wall.
- From Tuesday until Thursday, EB Redwood will see the curb lane closed from Main to Glenwood for road work.
- Between Wall and Arlington, EB Notre Dame will see some single lane closures for the next month. A minimum of two lanes will be open for the peak periods (7am-9am, 330pm-530pm).
- From Wednesday until Friday, WB Taylor will lose the curb lane from Wilton to Nathaniel.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, SB Osborne from Roslyn to River, the curb lane will be closed for construction.
- EB Regent from Lagimodiere to Rougeau, the curb lane will be closed between 9am and 3pm for the next couple of weeks.
- WB Regent from Owen to Peguis, the curb lane will be closed for construction from Tuesday until Thursday.
Ongoing barricade zones:
- WB Academy from Beaverbrook to Lanark, the curb lane remains closed for construction until Thursday.
- WB Bishop Grandin from De La Seigneurie to St Anne’s, single file continues through the month of July.
- WB Concordia remains closed for road reconstruction from Molson to Gateway. EB is open from Gateway to access the school and hospital.
- Corydon is still single file in both directions from Niagara to Montrose.
- WB Grant loses the curb lane from Harrow to Nathaniel until Friday.
- Inkster is still full of construction in a couple of spots. From Burrows to Brookside, the WB lanes are closed for sewer work. Traffic is maintained on the EB side. Then, from Keewaitin to Sheppard, single-file continues for both directions.
- On Keewaitin from Logan to Notre Dame, the NB lanes are closed resulting in two-way traffic being maintained on the SB side for the next couple of weeks.
- EB Logan is still closed from Keewaitin to Cecil. One WB lane is open.
- SB Maryland from Ellice to Broadway, continue to lose one lane during the peak hours. Two lanes will be lost during the midday drive.
- All of that major road rehab continues along Ness, so the EB lanes are still closed from Mandeville to Collegiate. Single-file is maintained for both directions on the WB side.
- NB Pembina from De Leglise to Cloutier, the curb lane remains closed for water work until Thursday.
- SB Plessis from Regent to Pandora, the curb lane is closed for road work until the middle of next week.
- WB on Portage, we continue to lose two lanes from Furby to Sherbrook until mid-July.
- Selkirk also continues to lose the curb lanes between Arlington and McGregor until the end of July. On the other side of McGregor, Selkirk remains closed through to Salter.
- Sargent is still down to one lane in each direction between Alverstone and Victor for water and street work until September.
- NB Sherbrook from Ellice to Cumberland, two NB lanes available during the peak times, with only one available during non-peak hours.
- The NB bridge along Sturgeon Rd is still closed. Traffic is maintained on the SB side from Booth to Portage.
Canada Day Closures:
- Osborne will be closed completely from River to McMillan beginning at 530pm on Thursday until 3am Saturday morning for the Osborne Village Street Festival. Stradbrook, Wardlaw and Gertrude will also be closed between Nassau and Scott.
- On Thursday, NB Fort from York to St. Mary, the two right hand lanes will be closed for Beacon Hill Lodge Canada Day event.