Most of our long-term projects are wrapping up, and as we gear up for the colder weather, we should only have a few shorter term barricade zones to look out for.
New this week:
- EB Academy from Cambridge to Wilton, the curb lane is closed for water work.
- EB Broadway between Edmonton and Carlton, the curb lane will be closed during the hours of 9am and 3pm for road work.
- From Tuesday until Thursday, WB Corydon between Wilton and Guelph, the curb lane is closed for sewer work.
- SB Des Meurons from Bertrand to Goulet, the curb lane is closed for water work.
- WB Dugald from Bates to Plessis, the curb lane is closed for road work.
- SB Lagimodiere at McIvor, the SB to EB turn lane will be closed from 9am to 3pm this week.
- WB Leila from Salter to Weinberg, the second from the curb lane is closed for sewer work from Tuesday until Friday.
- NB Main from Lansdowne to Matheson, the curb lane and turn lane are closed for the week.
- SB Pembina Hwy from Cloutier to Ducharme, the curb lane will be closed until the start of the afternoon rush for survey work.
- WB Portage from David to Knox, the two right hand lanes are shut down for sewer work.
- Starting on Thursday and running through the weekend, WB River will lose the two left hand lanes between Norquay and Nassau.
- SB Roblin from Jaymorr to Shenfield, single lane closures will be in effect for the week.
- NB Sherbrook from Sara to Broadway, the right hand lane is closed for road work.
- SB Waterfront from Pioneer to Water, the curb lane is closed for hydro work.