The single file along Archibald from Mission up to Nairn has unfortunately been extended until the end of the month. It has been with us since August, but delays have been surprisingly manageable. Perhaps the biggest lineup is WB on the Nairn Overpass heading towards the road work.
New this week:
- Broadway will be single file between Sherbrook and Maryland this week as the WB curb lane will be closed for sidewalk repairs. The EB curb lane and median lanes will be restored one at a time and not left turns will be permitted for EB traffic.
- SB Carlton from Ellice to Portage, the two left lanes will be closed for hydro work.
- SB Donald will lose the two right hand lanes between Ellice and Portage for the next month.
- WB Ellice will be reduced to one lane per direction for hydro work between Garry and Smith.
- On Monday and Tuesday, SB Main loses the curb lane between Logan and Alexander for hydro work.
- The median lanes will be closed in both directions on Pembina Hwy between Lemay and De la Digue for sewer work.
- SB St Mary’s from Hull to Nichol, the left turn lane will be closed for sewer work.
- SB Tache from Goulet to Marion, the right hand lane will be closed for communication repairs.