With snow on the way, road projects will start to take a back seat for the winter season.
That being said, still a couple of short-term projects this week.
- NB Century at Sargent, the curb lane will be closed for sidewalk repairs between 9am and 3pm.
- NB King loses the right hand lane will be closed for the week between Bannatyne and William for window cleaning between 9am and 3pm.
- Main Street will also see the median lanes closed in both directions for the midday drive between 9am and 3pm for roadwork from McDermot to Bannatyne.
- On Monday and Tuesday, SB Garry between Graham and St. Mary, the right hand lane is closed for MTS work.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday, Arlington loses the median lanes in both directions between Dufferin and Stella.
- Starting on Tuesday, SB McPhillips will lose the curb lane between 9am and 3pm from Selkirk to Jarvis.
- Also starting on Tuesday, WB St Mary loses the right hand lane between Memorial and Colony for hydro manhole repairs. This road work will last for a month.