Fire Extinguished At Margaret Grant Pool
Two people were taken to hospital Tuesday morning following a fire at Margaret Grant Pool on Dalhousie Drive in Fort Richmond. Fire crews were called just after 10 o'clock. Platoon Chief Dennis Wiwcharyk says the fire was related to some construction work. "We had contractors working on a concrete floor and below it was a paper product there to help the concrete cure. Some sparks ignited the paper product underneath. That started the fire. Due to the location of the fire we had some difficulty...

More News
{"adCode":true,"adSponsor":true,"contentGridId":"167","numOfItems":10,"allowMultiplePages":"yes"}