680 CJOB is proud to be the media sponsor of the Canadian Red Cross Day of Pink on April 10th. The Day of Pink is an initiative that provides students, staff and the larger community with the opportunity to discuss the impact of bullying - and to learn how they can use their power to help create a safe and respectful school environment.
Bullying is not a normal part of growing up. Show how you stand up to bullying.
- Join us by wearing pink on April 10, 2013
- Support Red Cross Day of Pink activities at your school
- Ask your local school if they registered and received the resource package with activities to start the conversation about bullying at school
- Invite your workplace to support Red Cross Day of Pink by wearing pink shirts or buy the official stickers by emailing MB.RespectED@redcross.ca
- Make a donation or organize a fundraiser to help raise funds to bring the Canadian Red Cross bullying prevention program to your local school
- Tweet about how you are standing up to bullying in your community by using the hashtag #DayofPink and tweet us @RedCrossMB
Another way to support the cause is right at your fingertips! All potential donors have to do is text REDCROSS (all one word) to 30333 and a $5 donation will be made to Red Cross that will support the Red Cross Day of Pink’s anti-bullying initiatives, and trainings.